Derbyshire's Cheapest Estate Agent - Only £295 inc VAT
Mouse House Estate Agents provide the house seller of Derbyshire with the cheapest way to sell their home, ONLY £295 inc VAT
We sell property in all areas of the city and surrounding areas including Long Eaton, Ilkeston, Alvaston, Ashbourne, Matlock, Buxton and Heanor.
How we work..
Mouse House Estate Agents have developed a unique, modern and low cost way to sell your home online. Because you know your home better than anyone else, we allow you to produce and upload your own property information, in a very similar way to how Ebay and Autotrader works.
This means that you:
- Take photos of your property
- Write descriptions for each room, including highlighting any key features
- Measure each room
- Estimate the value of your property
Once you have uploaded this information, Mouse House will contact you to discuss, check and approve the details. Mouse House will then take over the selling of your home, including advertising your property on RightMove and Zoopla, arranging and obtaining feedback from viewings and negotiating the sale of your property with potential buyers.
For full details of what's included when selling your house with Mouse House click here
This service is available for a one off upfront payment of ONLY £295 inc VAT
For further information on our service
- Take a look at Frequently Asked Questions page
- Telephone: 0800 3288881 (free of charge), 8am-8pm, 7 days a week
- Email: email@example.com
- Use our online chat service
Click here to start uploading your property information.
Mouse house has developed a unique and modern way to sell your home online. We allow you to have creative control over your property advert by letting you upload your own property to our website. Once the property has been uploaded and checked by our team of experts, then Mouse House will take over the marketing of your property. We will:
- Check your details - Once you have uploaded your property information we will contact you to discuss, check and approve your details. At this stage, our team will make any suggestions regarding descriptions or features that may help to enhance your property advert.
- Market your property - Once your property advert has been approved, it will appear on the Mouse House website within an hour and on all of the major property portals which include Rightmove, Findaproperty, Zoopla, Primelocation and Globrix to over 9 million potential buyers within 12 hours. We also send out your property to our extensive database of potential buyers.
- Duration of marketing - Your property will be advertised for as long as it takes to sell. There is no time limit.
- For sale board - This is optional and is available at no extra charge. Mouse House will erect an eye catching for sale board outside your property if you choose to use this option.
- Sales brochure - We will produce a detailed sales brochure for your property.
- Arrange viewings & give feedback - We will arrange viewings on your behalf and obtain detailed feedback from people who view your property.
- Negotiate Sales - Mouse House will negotiate with any potential buyers on the sale price of your property. Once a price has been agreed between the parties, we will issue memorandum of sale notices to the appointed solicitors. At this point, the solicitors will then take over the progression of the sale. You will need to decide which firm of solicitors you would like to use, obtain a quotation for their conveyancing work and keep in regular contact with them for feedback on how your sale is progressing.
- Customer Support - Our phone lines are open 7 days a week from 8am-7pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Weekends.
- Home Sale Reports - You will be sent a monthly report that details the progress of the sale of your home.
What you will need
To create your property advert you will need the following information:
- A maximum of 15 photographs of your property can be uploaded onto your property advert. This should include a photograph of both the front and rear of the property and each internal room. Try to include any outstanding features which will help to sell the property. For both external and internal shots, take them on a bright day. This presents the house in the best possible manner. Try to remove any clutter before taking photographs. A clean, tidy and well organised house is much more appealing to prospective buyers. A decision is usually made within a few minutes of seeing/entering a property as to whether a buyer can imagine themselves living there. For the exterior shots, try to show area's of interest eg patios or decking areas. A newly cut lawn and weeded borders are appealing. Avoid taking photographs on dull wet days & remove washing from lines etc.
- Room dimensions (e.g. Kitchen 13” x 6”) You will need to measure the length and width of each room. Our system will calculate imperial to metric so both will appear on the property advert.
- Description of each room including outdoor areas Try to give a clear, concise description of each room listing particular features which will appeal to buyers.
- Local area information. This is always helpful to prospective buyers, particularly if they are not local, to help them to get a feel for the area - eg: The house is located in a small village on the outskirts of York with good transport links to major roads, regular bus service, good selection of local shops, popular village pub/restaurant, excellent primary school and bus route to secondary school.
- Estimated property selling price (e.g. £175,000). Please note, this information will be checked and verified by the Mouse House team. You can access the selling prices of similar properties in your area by looking on Zoopla, Rightmove etc.... Hint & Tip: Invite a couple of local high street agents to value your property. This should be a no obligation valuation and should provide you with a realistic guide price for the property.
Where we advertise
Mouse House advertises all of our properties to the widest audience of prospective buyers. This includes advertising your property on Rightmove, Zoopla, Findaproperty, Primelocation and the Mouse House website. We also promote all of our houses to our database of active buyers and advertise in local newspapers.
This comprehensive marketing package means that it only takes an average of 35 days to sell a property with Mouse House. One of the fastest selling time in the UK.
Register and start creating your property advert!
Don't worry you can save & exit at any point and you won't be charged until you have completed and submitted your property advert.
Mouse House vs High Street Estate Agents
|Mouse House||High Street Estate Agents|
|Fee||Low, fixed fee at £295 inc VAT||High commission typically 1-2% of selling price|
|Property information||Seller has full control over property information||Seller has limited control over property information|
|Viewings||All viewings arranged and feedback obtained for each viewing||Viewings arranged|
|Marketing||For Sale board and advertisement on all major property websites||For Sale board and advertisement on some property websites|
|Client feedback||Online reports detailing all activity relating to house sale||Little or no communication relating to house sale|
|Customer Service||Open 8am-8pm, 7 days a week||Limited opening times|